Let Me Help Make Your Life Easier
If you’re sick and tired of not getting the results you want after all the work you’ve put in so far, I think I might just be able to help you out.
You see, I take a no-BS approach to fitness. For the past few years, I’ve been helping hundreds of clients from all over the world (both in-person and online) in simplifying their fitness.
That’s because I undestand how it is.
I’ve been in your position before.
I’ve tried everything.
I remember the days when I would pack tupperwares of food because I was told it was the only way to get the results I wanted. I ate nothing but chicken, beef, fish, and broccoli. Oh, and some sweet potatoes here and there. I once thought eating “bad” foods would ruin my results.
I remember the days when I would work out 6-7 times a week because I thought you had to work out everyday just to get results.
The thing is, I was completely wrong about all of those things.
There’s no need to take things into extremes just to get the results you want. After years of research, self-experimentation, and mistakes made along the way, I’ve finally figured out what works and what doesn’t. I can’t say that I know everything, but I now know what it takes to completely change a person’s life for the better.
I’ve Cut Through All the Nonsense So You Don’t Have To
Here’s the deal. My goal is to help make your life easier. I want to make fitness a part of your life, not to take it over.
After assessing your current physique, lifestyle, and training & food preferences, I will walk you through a systematic and sustainable method to transform your body. I will give you a complete training and nutrition program tailored specifically for YOU and YOUR body, all the while meeting the needs of your current lifestyle.
What you’ll do is the same exact system that hundreds of my past and current clients have done to get the results that they’ve gotten.
The best part is that you don’t have to ditch your favorite foods, and you don’t have to work out more than 3 or 4 times a week either.
I’ll show how to get the results you want, and how to maintain your new look while still being able to eat cookies and cake.
That being said, let me explain more….
About My Online Coaching Program
Online coaching might be a new concept for you, but it actually has a lot of very good benefits over the traditional one-on-one way of training in real life.
- 24/7 unlimited access to my brain. Got a question that needs answering? Email me whenever. I usually respond within 24 hours, maybe even less depending on the day. On top of that, I also give you access to my personal phone number in case you need to text me for an even quicker response. All I ask is that you don’t blow up my phone if I don’t respond fast enough.
- Online coaching is as flexible as you are: The program that I create for you is available 24/7. No matter where you are in the world, no matter how busy you may be, you can view your program at any time.
- Save a shit ton of money: Training sessions at your local gym can cost you between $50-$100+ an hour. If you were to see a trainer 3 times a week, that’s $600-1,200/month. Even two times a week would run you $400-800/month. An investment with me for online training would be a fraction of that. It’s simply more cost effective. Imagine all the other things you can do with the money you’re saving.
Here’s Exactly What You’re Getting
- Personalized Nutrition Guidelines. I’ll give you some nutritional guidelines so you can still lose fat and build muscle while eating all your favorite foods. I basically break down your required calorie, carb, fat, and protein numbers for YOUR body.
- Personalized Training Program Designed For Your Goals (fat loss or muscle gain) . Tailored specifically for your body, current lifestyle, and personal preferences so you can actually look forward to your workouts instead of dreading them.
- Personalized Supplement Regimen. There are thousands of supplements out there you could be wasting your money on. But there’s only a few that you actually need. I’ll show you exactly what to buy so you don’t have to waste your hard-earned money on useless crap.
- Regular Accountability Check-Ins. We’ll be doing regular check-ins to ensure that you’re headed in the right direction. As a coach, it’s imperative for me to make sure that everything you’re doing leads to success.
- Shopping/Grocery List. Basic but essential foods to pick from for your next trips to the grocery store.
- Messaging and Email Support. Got a question about something? Shoot me a message. I usually respond within 24 hours, maybe even less depending on the day.
- Program Tracking with App (iOS and Android). If you have a smartphone, we will be tracking your workouts and body measurements with an app that will help make your life so much easier. I’ll see everything you log on this app in real-time in order for me to keep up with what you are doing.
- Bi-weekly Calls For Re-evaluation.
- Bodyweight routines for on-the-go training.
Who This Is For
Unfortunately, I don’t just take everyone.
My coaching program is for you only if you:
- Do not want to give up your favorite foods (I show you strategies on how to eat whatever you want without putting on fat)
- Do not want to do endless cardio
- Want to MINIMIZE the time you spend in the gym (3-4 days a week for 45 minutes each)
- Want to lose fat and keep it off FOREVER
- Have access to a gym
- Have some experience with weight training (if you know what a Dumbbell Shoulder Press is, then you’re good to go)
- Have the commitment and dedication to get better every day
- Have general knowledge of nutrition
What This Program Is NOT
- This program is not a quick fix. You still have to put in work and do everything that I ask of you. If you can do that, you will have no problem getting the results you want.
- This program is not for quitters. I only want you to join if you are 100% committed and dedicated in making a change in your life. You have to be ready for obstacles because they will try and stop you from reaching your goals. But it’s your job to make sure you do whatever it takes to get around those obstacles.
- This program is not for those who are stuck in their ways of doing things. You must have an open mind because some of the things I teach you are unconventional. The truth hurts sometimes, so you have to be ready for it.
Let’s Do This
Ready to jump on board?
So you’ve got two options that basically boils down to one thing: personalization.
If you’re looking mainly for a training program to do every month and a community that you can stay accountable with, my monthly membership program — The Von Blanco Fitness Army — is most likely what you’ll be looking for.
On the other hand, if you’re looking for the complete personalized-everything package, then we’ll be working together one-on-one. Everything will be tailored to you. Your workout routines. Your workout schedule. Your nutrition plan. Your supplement regimen. Everything.
Every month we’ll be re-evaulating how you did to see if I need to make any necessary adjustments to your program. Basically, I’ll be taking you under my wing every step of the way.
If you have any questions about anything before making a decision, feel free to shoot me an email.
14-Day Money Back Guarantee
I believe so strongly in my coaching programs that I’ve decided to take on ALL the risk.
If you’re not 100% satisfied in the first 14 days of your program, simply cancel your monthly subscription to receive a full refund.