Let Me Make Your Life Easier
If you’re looking for a no-BS approach to your training and nutrition, I want to be able to coach you on a personal level.
My online coaching program is simple. After assessing your current physique and what your overall goals are, I will guide you in transforming your body whether you’re trying to lose fat or put on some muscle mass. You will have your own training and nutrition program tailored specifically for you and your body. All while meeting the needs of your current lifestyle.
During this time, I’ll show you what works without having to complicate things. Forget about all the crazy workouts and diets that you see in magazines. Complexity sells, and unfortunately a vast majority of people fall for the idea that you have to make things complicated to see results.
You can’t just read a cookie-cutter program from a magazine and expect to see results. That’s not how it works. I’ll show you the right path to transforming your body while being able to maintain it for the rest of your life. The best part is, you won’t have to ditch your favorite foods. I’ll show how to get the results you want and maintain your new look while still being able to cookies and cake.
Why Online Coaching?
There are many reasons why online coaching could be better for you than the regular one-on-one model.
- 24/7 Unlimited Access to My Brain: Got a question that needs answering? Email me whenever. I usually respond within 24 hours, maybe even less depending on the day. On top of that, I also give you access to my personal phone number in case you need to text me for an even quicker response. All I ask is that you don’t blow up my phone if I don’t respond fast enough
- Online Coaching Is As Flexible As You Are: The program that I create for you is available 24/7. No matter where you are in the world, no matter how busy you may be, you can view your program at any time.
- Save a Sh*t Ton of Money: I personally charge $70/hr for one-on-one sessions at the gym. If you were to see me 3 times a week, that’s $840 in one month. Even if you’re just seeing a mediocre trainer at your local gym, online training is still more cost effective. With my online program, you’re saving over 70% of what one-on-one training would cost you. Imagine all the other things you can do with the money you’re saving.
How It Works
It’s simple really.
First, a (free) consultation takes place via email in which I get to learn more about you and your current lifestyle. If I decide that we’re a good fit, great, because you’re onboard. I will then proceed to create a program for you that includes:
- Custom training routine based on the initial consultation and assessment
- Custom nutrition plan with suggestions based on your preferences and work schedule
- Supplement regimen depending on your current eating habits
- On-the-go bodyweight routines for times when you have limited access to equipment
- Grocery list of superfoods, if needed
All you need is a computer or smartphone that will allow you to view all the files and resources that I send over to you. I design your step-by-step program, send it to you over the web, then you put in the work.
We will be in constant contact in order for you to get all the support that you need. Every 4 weeks, you will have the opportunity to go on a call with me in which you can ask me any questions you have in mind. This will be the time that we reassess your data in order to make necessary changes to your program. You will also be sending me videos to critique your form to make sure that you are doing things safely and efficiently.
Basically, you’ll have unlimited access to my brain as I mentioned before.
But There’s a Catch
I don’t take everyone as a client.
I’m only interested in helping those who can commit to their goals.
Why? Because I want you to be successful. Good things in life are achieved through patience, hard-work, and some sacrifice. If you can commit to your goals, I guarantee that you will be successful.
I also only take clients with a considerable amount of experience lifting weights.
If you are completely new to working out, I would recommend that you see a trainer at your local gym first. They might not be the best, but they’ll get you started. After a couple months of that, come back to me, then we’ll go from there.
If you feel that we would be a good fit, go ahead and fill out the short application form below. Once you click the “Submit” button, your message will send and this page will reload.
I will get back to you within 24 hours, and from there we’ll go over pricing and further details of my coaching program.