For busy men and women who want personalized 1:1 support in losing fat, getting strong, and feeling awesome
Give me 3 kick-ass workouts a week and I’ll get you the body you’ve always wanted.
If you want to finally get in the best shape of your life without ditching your favorite foods… working out every day… giving up your social life… or wasting your money on useless supplements… then the rest of this page is for you.
Date: Sunday, April 10, 2016
From: Slyvon Blanco, Chief Fitness Simplifier of Von Blanco Fitness
Let me cut through the crap and make a bold statement here: you can get in the best shape of your life without a complete lifestyle overhaul.
If you’re into working out and eating right but can’t seem to reach your goals, or simply feel that the process is really complicated, I think I can help change that.
You see, I work with people like you for a living.
I’ve spent the last few years helping hundreds of people from all over the world in transforming their lives both inside and out without any added stress or frustration.
We do this by doing two things:
- Figuring out the little changes we can make in your current lifestyle that can make the biggest difference
- Personalizing your training and diet regimen to fit YOUR wants and needs
Your “wants” include, but are not limited to:
- The foods you like (and don’t like) to eat
- The number of times you want to eat in a day
- The number of times you want to work out in a week
- The exercise you like (and don’t like) to do
- and a bunch of other stuff
Your “needs”, meanwhile, are the holes in your current lifestyle that we need to fill: a training program specifically designed for your goals (fat loss or muscle building), and the dietary guidelines you need to follow in order for you to make progress.
That’s it. That’s the gameplan.
Curious to know what isn’t part of the gameplan?
These things aren’t:
- Working out every day (it’s usually just 3-4 days)
- Doing endless endless cardio (I leave it up to my clients completely)
- Giving up your favorite foods (no food or food groups are banned)
- Taking useless supplements that don’t do any good
My goal is simple, and thats to help make your fitness and life easier.
Not make them more complicated.
Here’s What You Can Achieve
(Some of My Awesome Clients)
Here’s a small sample of some of my clients who got serious results after working with me (and what they had to say):
As a busy mom of three and a business owner, I don’t have much extra time to invest but I love the designs of each workout and feel like I’m getting so much out of them in such a doable amount of time. Slyvon is amazingly down to earth and I don’t ever feel scolded or judged for slip ups. Other programs I’ve tried have lost my interest with boring same old work outs and boring same old food but I look forward to every new workout now and love having flexibility to change them up.”
“The 1-on-1 coaching has taken me to the next level – I now possess the discipline to move forward and I do not expect results overnight. I have all the freedom in regards to what I eat, without having to stress about being on a ‘diet’. By committing and taking one step at a time I can now relax, enjoy the routine I’ve created and I have a badass trainer cheering me on even at the smallest successes.”
“Having Von as my trainer proved to be the best decision second to my initial interest into seeking a healthier lifestyle. As a singer/actor living in NYC I have a thousand things to accomplish every day, and reaching my fitness goals seemed like another obstacle on the list. However training with Von made those ‘obstacles’ become priorities.”
Having him as a coach online I was able to find the time to get in amazing workouts while having my full days in the city. His commitment to my goals and consistency in follow ups were unwavering and made for motivated sessions.”
How I Can Help You
(And How This Is Different)
First things first. There’s one thing you need to know: I’ve been in your position before.
I’ve tried everything.
I used to eat nothing but chicken, beef, fish, sweet potatoes, and broccoli because I once thought eating “bad” foods would ruin my results.
I used to work out 6-7 times a week because I thought you had to work out everyday to achieve your goals.
I used to spend hundreds of dollars on supplements every month because dozens of supplement companies sold me with their marketing.
To put it simply, I wasted a lot of time, money, and energy.
After years of research, self-experimentation, and mistakes made along the way, I’ve finally figured out what truly works and what doesn’t. I can’t say that I know everything, but I now know what it really takes to transform a person’s life for the better.
Essentially, here’s what I do for my clients:
I take the guesswork out of the equation so you have direction. I tell you exactly what to do and what NOT to do.
I save you time and money in the long run. There a lot of noise and misleading information out there. I’ve already done the research and tried all the “shiny products” so you don’t have to.
I eliminate the stress and frustration. If you want to simplify your fitness, that’s what I’m here for. I want you to worry less about food and your workouts so that you can start living your life again.
Lastly, I make you look and feel more awesome. Because at the end of the day, that’s what this is all about right? If you want to get bigger arms, build a bigger butt, and/or simply want to lean out so you can start seeing abs around your mid-section, that’s what I’ll help you do.
About My 1:1 Coaching Program
Online coaching might be a new concept for you, but it actually has a lot of very good benefits over traditional in-person training.
- Online coaching is as flexible as you are: The program that I create for you is available 24/7. No matter where you are in the world, no matter how busy you may be, you can view your program at any time.
- Unlimited access to my brain. Got a question about anything? Simply send me a message at any time. I usually respond within 24 hours, maybe even less depending on the day. (All I ask is that you don’t blow up my phone if I don’t respond fast enough).
- Save a shit ton of money: Training sessions at your local gym can cost you between $50-$100+ an hour. If you were to see a trainer 3 times a week, that’s $600-1,200/month. Two times a week would run you $400-800/month. Your online training investment with me would be a fraction of that. Online coaching is simply more cost effective.
Here’s Exactly What You’re Getting
1. Personalized Nutrition Guidelines. All based around YOUR body, YOUR lifestyle, and YOUR personal preferences. You know, so you can still eat all your favorite foods while making progress at the same time. Includes a breakdown of your estimated calorie, carb, fat, and protein targets.
2. Personalized Training Program Designed For Your Goals. Which also is tailored specifically for your body, current lifestyle, and personal preferences so you can actually look forward to your workouts instead of dreading them.
3. Personalized Supplement Regimen. There are thousands of supplements out there you could be wasting your money on. But there’s only a few that you actually need. I’ll show you exactly what to buy so you don’t have to waste your hard-earned money on useless crap.
4. Regular Accountability Check-Ins. We’ll be doing regular check-ins to ensure that you’re headed in the right direction. As a coach, it’s imperative for me to make sure that everything you’re doing leads to success.
5. Program Tracking With Smartphone App (iOS and Android). If you have a smartphone, we will be tracking your workouts and body measurements with an app that will help make your life so much easier. I’ll see everything you log on this app in real-time in order for me to keep up with what you are doing.
6. VIP Support. I get messages on social media and my email all the time, but as a client, you get VIP status. Seriously. Got a question about anything? Shoot me a message. I usually respond within 24 hours, maybe even less depending on the day.
Who This Is For (Requirements)
Unfortunately, I don’t take on everyone as a client.
My coaching program is for you only if you:
- Are NOT training for a powerlifting or bodybuilding show. This isn’t my specialty. I work with Average Joe’s and Jane’s who have “regular” jobs and/or kids and want to simplify their fitness.
- Are NOT a complete beginner at strength training. If you know what a Dumbbell Shoulder Press is, then you’re good to go. If not, I would actually recommend that you see a local personal trainer for a few months first.
- Are NOT a vegetarian. Unfortunately, this isn’t my expertise. But I’d be happy to refer you out to another reputable coach that does work with vegetarians.
- Want to MINIMIZE the time you spend in the gym because you have a busy lifestyle (3-4 workouts a week for 45-60 minutes each).
- Have access to dumbbells and/or barbells (whether it’s in a gym or at home).
- Have general knowledge of nutrition. If you know what foods contain protein, carbs, and fats, you qualify.
- Have no current injuries or any other medical conditions.
- Have the commitment and dedication to get better week in and week out.
What This Program Is NOT
- This program is NOT a quick fix. You still have to put in work and do everything that I ask of you. If you can do that, you will have no problem getting the results you want.
- This program is NOT for quitters. I only want you to join if you are 100% committed and dedicated in making a change in your life. You have to be ready for obstacles because they will try and stop you from reaching your goals. But it’s your job to make sure you do whatever it takes to get around those obstacles.
- This program is NOT for those who are stuck in their ways of doing things. You must have an open mind because some of the things I teach you are unconventional. The truth hurts sometimes, so you have to be ready for it.
Get On the Wait List Today
(Only 3 Spots Offered Each Month)
The first step is to determine if we’re a good fit.
As I mentioned earlier, I don’t just take on anyone and everyone. I also get more coaching applicants than I can take, so I have to make sure that I only take on those who are truly serious about making a change.
If you would like to work together, fill out my short application form to get entered in my wait list.
When a spot becomes available (about 2-3 a month) I’ll shoot you an email to see if you’re still interested.