Want a quick cut-friendly steak recipe? In this meal, all you need is some steak and fibrous carbs of your choice. In this case we have chuck steak with broccoli and cauliflower.
What You Need:
- A grill or skillet
- Fresh steak
- Broccoli (or any carb source of your choice)
- Steak seasoning
- Olive oil
- Preheat the skillet/grill on medium heat. You don’t want it too high because you want to cook it thoroughly without burning the outer part of the steak.
- Season the steak with steak seasoning. The amount of seasoning you sprinkle is solely based on personal reference.
- Place the steak in the skillet/grill and let it cook. Flip it over when you see the top turn to a greyish color.
- While waiting for the steak to finish cooking, prep the broccoli (or whatever you want to eat it with). Put it aside to cool.
- Based on how you want your steak cooked (rare, medium well, well-done, etc.), you’re pretty much done! Just put everything in a plate, pour some olive oil on your carb source, and voila! Enjoy your quick steak recipe.
Wanna simplify your fitness?
Learn how you can get in the best shape of your life without ditching your favorite foods or living in the gym. Enter your best email below for instant access to my 5-day Simplify Your Fitness email course.