Here’s a quick chicken breast recipe you guys can try that will literally take only 15 minutes to make. It’s packed with protein and carbs, depending on what you want to eat it with. On workout days, I like to eat it with brown rice which is a great source of complex carbohydrates. In this case though, we’re eating it with broccoli.
What You Need:
- A grill or skillet
- Chicken breasts
- Garlic salt
- Black pepper
- Olive oil
- Red peppers
- Broccoli (or any other carb source of your choice)
- Coat the chicken breasts with about a tablespoon of olive oil. No need to worry about exact measurement as long as you put enough to coat the chicken all over on both sides.
- Season both sides of the chicken breast with garlic salt, black pepper, and red pepper. Again, there’s no need to worry about the exact measurements. If you want your chicken to be extra salty, season it with a lot of garlic salt. If you want it to be extra spicy, then season it with a lot of red pepper.
- Place the chicken breasts on the grill and let it cook. Not all grills are made to cook evenly on both sides, so I like to flip the chicken halfway through. If cooking on a skillet, make sure the heat is on low. This will thoroughly cook the chicken without burning it. Flip it over when the top starts to turn white.
- While waiting for the chicken to cook, heat up some broccoli. When finished, put aside for it to cool.
- To check if the chicken breasts are cooked, I like to cut through the middle of the chicken to see if there’s any redness inside. If the inside is white like it is on the outside, it’s good to go.
Wanna simplify your fitness?
Learn how you can get in the best shape of your life without ditching your favorite foods or living in the gym. Enter your best email below for instant access to my 5-day Simplify Your Fitness email course.