As much as we try to, not everyone can be on an all-out healthy diet 24/7. We always have cravings for certain types of snacks that range from sweet, salty, sour, or even spicy. Some of us won’t care and will eat whatever it is we’re craving for, and then there’s some that would at least try and find some good alternatives to feed those cravings. Below are some healthy snacks that you can munch on next time you have cravings.
- Almonds. One of the most nutritious nuts out there, almonds come in many different “flavors” and are packed with protein.
- Popcorn. As long as it’s not buttered, feel free to snack on popcorn.
- Chips and Salsa. Homemade salsa and unsalted chips are your best options.
- Celery and Peanut Butter. If you haven’t tried it yet, try it today. You can also substitute the celery with a banana if you’d like.
- Hummus and Carrot Sticks. Another great dipping snack.
- Cottage Cheese. High on protein and you can eat it with whatever you’d like. I eat it by itself most of the time.
- Sunflower seeds. Craving something salty? Snack on some sunflower seeds.
- Fruits. But don’t eat too much because most fruits are simple carbs (fast-absorbing)!
There’s plenty more snacks out there that’s not in this list, so just use your judgement when it comes to picking and eating the right ones!
Wanna simplify your fitness?
Learn how you can get in the best shape of your life without ditching your favorite foods or living in the gym. Enter your best email below for instant access to my 5-day Simplify Your Fitness email course.