How and When Did You Start Training?
I was always fascinated with bodybuilding but I felt that it was impossible to reach a level like mostbodybuilders. I believed that if you take this pill you will look like that and never minded “good diet and exercise”. In high school, I did wrestling all 4 years and that gave me the motivation to keep a healthy body. I had no idea of a good workout routine or diet so I kept doing research online. I would print workout routines and use them at the gym. I kept pushing my body to achieve where I wanted to be and after 3 years of consistent training, I am here reaching for more.
What Keeps You Motivated?
My motivation comes from the negativity of others that their main goal is to put you down. People would say that I was wasting my time at a gym and if I’m not going to take “serious supplements” I will never get big. That motivated me to prove them wrong that even being a natural bodybuilder you can reach greater than someone using these serious supplements.
Bodybuilders such as Zyzz or Chestbrah have been my inspiration and one day I hope to achieve the greatness they did.
What Does Your Training Routine Look Like?
I usually switch up my routine, but this is what I’m currently doing.
Monday: Shoulders and Abs
- Shoulders Military Press – 4 setsof 8
- Barbell Front Raise – 3 setsof 10
- Upright Row – 4 sets of 8
- Dumbbell Lateral Raise – 4 sets of 8
- Dumbbell Reverse Fly – 3 sets of 10
- Decline Sit Ups – 3 sets until failure
Tuesday: Arms and Abs
- Biceps Standing Barbell Curl – 4 sets of 8
- Preacher Curls – 4 sets of 8
- Cable Curl – 4 sets of 8
- Triceps Close Grip Bench Press – 4 sets of 6
- Tricep Dips – 3 sets until failure
- Lying Tricep Extension – 4 sets of 8
- Leg Raise – 3 sets until failure
Wednesday: Legs and Abs
- Squat – 5 sets of 7
- Leg Extension – 4 sets of 8
- Leg Curl – 4 sets of 8
- Seated Calf Raise – 4 sets of 12
- 45 Degree Calf Press – 4 sets of 12
- Planks – 3 sets until failure
Thursday: Back and Abs
- Wide Grip Pull-Up – 5 sets of 8
- Lat Pull-Down – 4 sets of 10
- Seated Row – 4 sets of 10
- One Arm Dumbbell Row – 3 sets of 8
- Decline Abdominal Reach – 3 sets until failure
Friday: Chest and Abs
- Barbell Bench Press – 5 sets of 6 to 8
- Incline Bench Press – 4 sets of 8
- Chest Dip – 4 sets of 8
- Dumbbell Flys – 4 sets of 10
- Exercise Ball Crunch – 3 sets of 20
What is Your Diet Like?
- Meal 1: 2 16oz cups of water + Animal Pak + 1 cup of oatmeal with 6 egg whites
- Meal 2: protein shake + small salad with fat free dressing
- Meal 3: octopus + spinach
- Meal 4: boiled potatoes + tuna
- Meal 5 (Post-workout): protein shake + small salad 30 min after
- Meal 6: steak + broccoli
- Meal 7: cottage cheese before sleep
What Supplements Are You Taking?
Arnold and Chestbrah
“Fall seven times, stand up eight”
Website: Check out Jetjon “JetPak” Bebo and his GetJacked Crew at http://www.facebook.com/GetJackedCrew
Wanna simplify your fitness?
Learn how you can get in the best shape of your life without ditching your favorite foods or living in the gym. Enter your best email below for instant access to my 5-day Simplify Your Fitness email course.