How and When Did You Start Training?
I grew up being in different styles of Martial Arts and all of my role models have/had nice bodies. So as soon as I turned 16, I started going to my high school gym and worked out as much as I could. Before I had the misconception that just working out will get me buff and cut, but that couldn’t be further from the truth. Once I started getting more serious I asked bodybuilders, did online research, asked trainers, and basically anyone else who seemed knowledgeable about the topic. This helped me grow and I actually started seeing a lot better results after proper dieting and good workout routines.
What Keeps You Motivated?
People keep me motivated. I get motivated by good and bad comments. I love when I go back to my old school and teachers are in awe asking how I got so big. I also always get questions by people about what to do and what to eat because it makes me feel like I am doing something right. My motivation kicked into another gear once I discovered Zyzz, Phil, and Chestbrah. They motivate me to give it a 100% every time I hit the gym.
What Does Your Typical Training Routine Look Like?
You always have to switch it up, but this is what I’ve been doing for the last couple of weeks…
Monday: Chest and Abs
- Incline Dumbbell Bench Press – 4 sets of 8-12
- Dumbbell Bench Press – 4 sets of 8-12 reps
- Chest Dips – 4 sets until failure
- Dumbbell Flys – 4 sets of 10
- Cable Crossovers – 4 sets of 8-12
- Leg Raises – 4 sets of 12
Tuesday: Back and Abs
- Deadlifts – 4 sets of 10
- Pull-ups – 4-5 until failure
- Lat Pull-Down – 3-4 sets of 10-12
- Seated Row – 4 sets of 10
- One Arm Dumbbell Row – 4 sets of 8
- Do about 3 oblique exercises
- 21s for bicep – 4 sets
- Skull crushers – 4 sets
- Preacher Curls – 4 sets of 8-12
- Triceps Rope Extension – 4 sets of 10
- Reverse Grip Rope Extensions – 4 sets of 8-12
- Standing Dumbbell Curls – 4 sets of 10
- Close Grip Bench Press – 4 sets of 8-10
Thursday: Shoulders and Abs
- Dumbbell Shoulder-Press – 4 sets of 10
- Dumbbell Side Raises – 3-4 sets of 10
- Upright Row – 4 sets of 8-10
- Machine Reverse Flys – 4 sets 8-12
- Rope Military Press – 4 sets of 10
- Decline Sit-Ups – 4 sets until failure
Friday: Quads and Hamstrings
- Squats – 4 sets of 10
- Leg Extension – 4 sets of 10
- Leg Curl – 4 sets of 10
- Barbell Lunges – 4 sets of 8-10 on ea leg
- Leg Press- 4 sets of 10
What Does Your Diet Look Like?
- Meal 1: 6 egg whites and Oatmeal
- Meal 2: Cereal with yogurt
- Meal 3: Broccoli Chicken and Whole Grain Pasta
- Meal 4: Protein Shake
- Meal 5: Tilapia and Veggie mix
- Meal 6: Casein with Milk
What Supplements Are You Taking?
Arnold, Zyzz, Phil, and Chestbrah
“No Pain, No Gain.”
Website: Check out Gegham “G-Tek” Melkonyan and his GetJacked Crew at http://www.facebook.com/GetJackedCrew
Wanna simplify your fitness?
Learn how you can get in the best shape of your life without ditching your favorite foods or living in the gym. Enter your best email below for instant access to my 5-day Simplify Your Fitness email course.